REDA Chemicals further expands its network of branches in Central Asia with the opening of a new office in Uzbekistan. After opening a branch in the Kazakhstan on the 10th of August 2012, REDA Chemicals is seeking to strengthen its sales organisation across the region. The new subsidiary, REDA INDUSTRIAL MATERIALS FZE, is based in Tashkent city.
NEWS & UPDATES
- REDA Energy Opens A New Branch As Part Of Strategic Growth
- ALSOCHEM celebrates 25 years!
- REDA Animal Nutrition and Health leads successful symposium on Grippozon Poultry’s Respiratory Diseases in partnership with EW Nutrition
- REDA Chemicals Showcases Specialty Chemicals Capabilities at Tunisian-Libyan Trade and Industry Development Fair
- Global REDA Food Ingredients Team at Gulfood Manufacturing
- ADIPEC 2022 Counts with Record Number of Visitors
- REDA Lab Gathers Multiple Partners at Arablab 2022
- REDA Food Ingredients is back to India FI & HI!
- Vietnam Coatings Expo 2022 in Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center
- REDA Fosters Investment in Learning and Development Across All Branches